IRCTC tour package; Travel to Thailand in style! Rush just 30 tickets available
IRCTC Exotic Thailand tour: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has announced an all Inclusive Outbound Tour Package to Thailand from Delhi for the duration of four nights and five days with night stay of two nights each in Bangkok and Pattaya.
IRCTC Exotic Thailand tour: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has announced an all Inclusive Outbound Tour Package to Thailand from Delhi for the duration of four nights and five days with night stay of two nights each in Bangkok and Pattaya. The best of Asia tour package provides an opportunity for travellers to visit one of the best thematic shows, guided city tours and a memorable ride by cruise on Chaophraya River. The IRCTC tour package caters to all age groups and is a great option to explore Thai culture.
Those who are interested can book their tickets online through IRCTC Tourism website and offline as well.
Notably, there are a total of 30 tickets available under the package. The package includes return airport transfers, return air fare on Air India, normal visa charges, AP meal plan (breakfast, lunch and dinners), all transfers by AC buses with push back comfortable seats.
IRCTC Exotic Thailand tour itinerary (Delhi to Bangkok)
1. Day 1 on 31st January 2019: Travellers need to report at Indira Gandhi International Airport (T3) at 1945 Hrs to get briefing by IRCTC Representative, followed by Check In formalities. Boarding Bangkok Bound flight No. 9W 64 at 2300 Hrs. Dinner would be on Board. Overnight Journey
2. Day 2 -1st February: You will arrive at Bangkok at 0455 Hrs. After wash & Change at the Airport, drive to Pattaya, and the breakfast will be in enroute. After arrival at Pattaya, lunch will be served at Indian restaurant. Now, you will check in at the Hotel, and the day free for leisure. In the evening, enjoy Alcazar Show or Tiffany Show, followed by dinner. Again back to the Hotel, and overnight stay at Pattaya.
3. Day 3-2nd February: In Pattaya, after taking morning after breakfast, you will proceed for Coral Island Tour, followed by lunch in Indian Restaurant. Evening would be free for leisure activities, and dinner will be facilitated at Indian Restaurant. Again back to the hotel for overnight stay at Pattaya.
4. Day 4-3rd February(Pattaya to Bangkok): After breakfast you will be driven to Bangkok (2 and half hours drive), and then have lunch at Indian Restaurant in Bangkok. Transfer to the hotel, and time free for your leisure activities. In the evening, you will proceed for a cruise ride on Chaophraya River, and the dinner will be served on board. Then back to the Hotel for overnight stay at Bangkok.
5. Day 5--4th February: In Bangkok, you will have breakfast and then proceeds for Safari World Tour and Marine Park. Lunch, and the evening will be free for leisure activities. After having dinner at Indian Restaurant, you will be back to the Hotel for overnight stay at Bangkok.
6. Day 6--5th February(Bangkok to Delhi): After having breakfast, you will proceed for Temple and City Tour of Bangkok that will include Golden Buddha Temple and Marble Buddha Temple. After lunch, you will visit Indira Market for shopping in the late afternoon. Evening at 1700 Hrs transfer to the Airport to board flight No. 9W63 to Delhi at 2315 Hrs.
Exotic Thailand tour package exclusions:
1. Urgent visa charges.
2. Any increase in Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharge, Visa fee will be payable by passenger.
IRCTC Tour Manager
3. Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
4. Any room service will be chargeable.
5. Cost of sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides etc. not included in the itinerary.
6. All kind of tips to drivers, waiters, guides, representative, Fuel Surcharge, etc.
7. Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
8. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure.
9. Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.