IRCTC launches iMudra wallet to provide you hassle-free payment experience
The app will offer you the convenience of accessing your wallet on mobile app, tablet and desktop, and this can be used at home and across any platform.
Indian Railways' ticketing arm IRCTC has launched iMudra wallet to provide an easy way to book railway tickets, pay, send or withdraw money. The official website says, "your IRCTC iMudra Prepaid Card is safe, secure and easy to use. It will open a world of possibilities for you, empowering you with the true power of going cashless on every transaction, whether you are sending money, withdrawing cash at ATMs or buying goods and services online or offline."
The app will offer you the convenience of accessing your wallet on mobile app, tablet and desktop, and this can be used at home and across any platform. Since iMudra digital wallet comes with a virtual and physical card, transaction through it can be hassle-free and secure on your online or offline transactions.
Key features of iMudra wallet, according to information given on its App:
1. Multiple, easy top-up options
2. Hassle-free payment experience while booking tickets on IRCTC
3. Easy OTP capability to ace through the ticket booking without waiting for the OTP sms
4. Secure and easy payments, both online and offline
5. Easy Aadhaar based KYC verification process
6. Send money to friends and family within the iMudra network
7. Exclusive partner offers
iMudra wallet benefits:
1. Instantly book train tickets and save time without payment approvals.
2. Save payment gateway charges by paying a flat Rs 10 (+taxes) booking fee.
3. Generate virtual cards instantly to shop at online merchants.
4. Order Physical cards to shop at offline merchant outlets and ATM withdrawals.
5. Safe and secure without sharing card details while booking train tickets.
You can generate a physical /or virtual card by signing up for IRCTC iMudra to enjoy full benefits, as the App claims to open up a world of opportunities, and provide you the most secure and easy way to go cashless on every transaction.
Watch Zee Business Live TV
How to register for iMudra wallet:
1. You should first visit IRCTC iMudra website
2. Click on "Signup" tab and fill in your details
3. You will receive an OTP to verify your mobile number
4. Once you are registered, you will get a virtual card and a physical card
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.