Indian Railways Recruitment 2019: Apply for RRC posts of Junior Engineer at rrc-wr.com; check other details
Indian Railway recruitment 2019: The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) of India Railways has invited online applications from candidates for filling up 141 posts of Junior Engineer and 8 positions of DMS against General Department Competitive Examination (GDCE) Quota.
Indian Railway recruitment 2019: The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) of India Railways has invited online applications from candidates for filling up 141 posts of Junior Engineer and 8 positions of DMS against General Department Competitive Examination (GDCE) Quota in Level-06 with an initial Pay Rs 35,400. Interested candidates should apply for these vacant positions on or before October 15, 2019 at the official website-www.rrc-wr.com. The candidates are advised to submit their Online Application before the closing date to avoid the possibility of any snag on the website due to heavy load/jam.
All regular employees of Western Railway possessing prescribed educational qualification as indicated above, working in 7th CPC Level lower than the Grade Pay/Scale for which GDCE is being conducted are eligible to appear in GDCE selection.
Interested candidates should follow the steps given below to submit their application for the said posts:
1. Candidates should visit the RRC-WR's official website- www.rrc-wr.com
2. Click on the “ONLINE/E-APPLICATION” link and again on the “New Registration” link
3. Now fill in basic details including Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Community, email Address and Mobile number
4. You will receive an e-mail message in the registered e-mail ID that you should click to proceed further
5. Use the Registration number & password sent in the e-mail to login
6. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step.
7. Candidates should upload their scanned recent colour photograph and scanned signature as well as required documents
8. Candidates are advised to take a printout of their application form and fees receipt to show them during the time of Document verification.
9. Prior to submission of application, candidates check all the details and certificates and then press "SUBMIT button"
10. If you face any problem, refer to e-help link provided on the RRC website-www.rrc-wr.com.
Notably, the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) of Western Railway has also invited applications from eligible candidates for the positions of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade III under the 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs.19900/- plus other allowances as admissible.
Watch Zee Business Live TV
The candidates should submit their application at the official website--www.rrc-wc.com, till November 11, 2019.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.