- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- Even as US markets fell, Nasdaq gets into deeper correction; sees 10% drop from November highs and worst week since 2020
- ICICI Bank Q3FY22 net profit rises 19% to Rs 6,536 cr
- Budget 2022 Expectations: USD14 bn warehousing industry ready with its wishlist ahead of budget
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
Indian Railways cancelled train list and which train has received an extra coach
Indian Railways has added an extra coach in the Double Decker train running between Delhi and Jaipur.
Indian Railways has added an extra coach in the Double Decker train running between Delhi and Jaipur. The step has been taken in order to reduce passenger congestion in the train. On the other hand, Indian railways cancelled a train due to ongoing Non Interlocking work at Varanasi station. Here's full the details of the point.
An extra coach added in Jaipur Double Decker train
A consistent demand by the passengers and increased number of passengers on route made railway to add an extra coach in the train running from Delhi Sarai Rohilla to Jaipur. The train number 12985/12986 will have more strength with an extra 1st AC chair cart. The coach will be added in both up and down route train.
Muzaffarpur-Manduadih Express has been cancelled
Doubling work is in the progress between Varanasi City and Varanasi Station due to which Non Interlocking work is being done on the track which made Railway to cancel the train number 12537/12538, Muzaffarpur-Manduadih Express, running between Muzaffarpur to Manduadih on 21 and 23 November. Passenger who had taken reservation in the train can cancel their ticket and get full refund.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.