- AMC Sector: Growth-oriented funds lead the strong inflows in sector, says BK Securities – check key triggers
- Q1FY23 Preview: Pharmaceutical firms likely to deliver subdued performance in domestic market, says Nirmal Bang
- Chemical sector may report growth in operating profit both sequentially and YoY in Q1FY23 – Check details here
- Finance Ministry empanels 12 transaction advisers for assisting in implementation of Public Private Partnership projects
- Stock market on Monday: Market may continue its volatile trade, believes Anil Singhvi - crude, rupee movement key monitorable
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Last day to apply for SSC UES course commencing in June 2020
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Today is the last day to apply for the UES Course of Indian Navy. Indian Navy had asked for the applications for recruitment for Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers in Executive (IT) and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy, under University Entry Scheme (UES).
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Today is the last day to apply for the UES Course of Indian Navy. Indian Navy had asked for the applications for recruitment for Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers in Executive (IT) and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy, under University Entry Scheme (UES). The interested candidates had to apply for the posts through the online mode on or before June 27 and today is the last day.
The registration for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2019 has started from June 7. The candidates should have B.E./B.Tech. Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University and should be born between 02 Jul 1996 to 01 Jul 1999.
The candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in overall aggregate on completion of regular BE/B Tech or integrated course. Also, as per the notification, the candidate failing to meet the minimum cut off percentage will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
1. Commencement of submission of online application: 7 June 2019
2. Last date for submission of online application: 27 June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for University Entry Scheme (UES) Course Commencing in June 2020
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have B.E./B.Tech. Degree in the concerned subject and having 60% Marks in the degree or integrated course.
Age Limit: born between 02 Jul 1996 to 01 Jul 1999
The eligible candidates will have to undergo Naval Campus Selection process and candidates qualifying the campus interview will be shortlisted for SSB interview on the basis of his preference for the entry. The interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode.
The online application will close on 27 June 2019 and the candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference. For more information about the course, the candidates can visit the official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.