Indian Maritime University recruitment 2019: Vacancies announced; check job details
Indian Maritime University recruitment 2019: The eligible candidates are supposed to appear for the position through a walk-in interview.
Indian Maritime University recruitment 2019: Indian Maritime University released a notification of recruitment for the Faculty positions. The number of vacancies available are eight. The eligible candidates are supposed to appear for the position through a walk-in interview. The interview will be conducted on three days. The candidates should check the date of the interview with regard to the position they are applying for. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview conducted by the selection body. Selected candidates will be placed at Indian Maritime University, Chennai campus. For more information pertaining the recruitment, one can visit the official website https://www.imu.edu.in/
- Date of the interview for Master Mariners-Nautical Science : June 3 2019
- Date of the interview for Marine/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering : June 4 2019
- Date of the interview for MIS/QT/E-Commerce : June 6 2019
- Faculty for MIS/QT/E-Commerce: 1 seat
- Faculty for Master Mariners-Nautical Science: 3 seats
- Faculty for Marine/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering: 4 seats
The candidates applying for the Faculty position at different departments, should be 62 years or less.
The interested and eligible candidates are to carry their resume or curriculum vitae, passport size photographs and attested copies of relevant important documents, along with the originals on the day of the interview. Candidates can also send across their CV or resume in advance via email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org