India Post recruitment 2018: Apply for 15 posts at indiapost.gov.in for Skilled craftsman; Check other details
The Ministry of Communication & IT, Department of Posts, India, has released a notification on their official website- indiapost.gov.in for the recruitment of 15 vacant positions.
India Post recruitment 2018: The Ministry of Communication & IT, Department of Posts, India, has released a notification on their official website - indiapost.gov.in for the recruitment of 15 vacant positions.
The names of the posts available at the Indian Post, Mumbai are Motor Vehicle Mechanic, Motor Vehicle Electrician, Welder, Tyreman, Painter, and Tinsmith.
Interested candidates should first check details on the official website prior to submission of their applications. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following posts before December 31, 2018, at 5 pm.
The 15 vacancies are divided as follows:
- 9 vacancies for the Motor Vehicle Mechanic divided as 5 for general category, 1 for ST, and 1 for OBC.
- 1 vacancy for the Motor Vehicle Electrician in the OBC category.
- 2 vacancies for the Welder in which 1 is for general category and 1 is of OBC.
- 1 vacancy for the Tyreman in the general category.
- 1 vacancy for the Painter in OBC category.
- 1 vacancy for the Tinsmith in general category.
The pay scale for the skilled artisans is Rs 19,900 for Level 2 in the pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
The age limit for the candidates to apply for the posts should be between 18 to 30 years as on July 1, 2018.
The educational and other qualifications required for the posts are:
- Certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by the Govt. or Vlll Std. passed with experience of one year in the respective trade.
Watch This Zee Business Vidoe Here:
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) November 30, 2018
- The candidate who applies for the post of Mechanic (Motor vehicle) should possess a valid driving license to drive Heavy Vehicles.
To get more details, interested candidates can visit the official website i.e. indiapost.gov.in
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.