IIT Delhi releases GATE 2020 Application Form; Candidates can check appsgate.iitd.ac.in for all deetails
According to the important dates released by the exam organizing institute, the application process will continue until 24th September 2019, without late fees option.
GATE 2020 Application Form Released: IIT Delhi, which is the organizing institute for GATE 2020, has released the application form for the PG entrance exam. Candidates who are interesting in appearing for GATE 2020 Exam can now register themselves online by logging onto the official website i.e. appsgate.iitd.ac.in.
As per the official update, the GATE 2020 registration form has been made available online on the GOAPS portal i.e. GATE Online Application Processing System.
Earlier, It was expected that the GATE 2020 Application Process to commence on 3rd September 2019; however the same has started three days earlier i.e. on 31st August 2019 today. According to the important dates released by the exam organizing institute, the application process will continue until 24th September 2019, without late fees option.
Steps to register for GATE 2020 Exam online:
1. Visit official website ie. appsgate.iitd.ac.in
2. Click on the option ‘New User? Register Here’
3. Enter required details such as personal, academic and communication details as asked
4. Upload scanned copies of educational and other documents
5. Pay application fees
6. Preview the filled application form carefully and correct mistakes, if any
7. Submit the final application form and take a printout of the confirmation page
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.