ICICI Bank customer? Forget WhatsApp Diwali stickers, now you can WhatsApp e-gift instantly
ICICI Bank has today launched ‘Expressions Gift Card’ that offers its customers an instant way of gifting through WhatsApp, SMS or email.
Is your WhatsApp flooded with Diwali stickers? They are nice, but then they are not real. So, if you want to make a substantial gesture, then send something precious like a gift to your loved ones. Know here, how you can WhatsApp e-gift instantly to your contacts and sit back and enjoy teh accolades as they pour in for you! ICICI Bank has today launched ‘Expressions Gift Card’ that offers its customers an instant way of gifting through WhatsApp, SMS or email.
"With this new facility, customers of the Bank can now create their own e-gift cards, bundle it with personalised messages, gift wrap it with innovative animations and send it across to anyone including non-ICICI Bank customers in an instant and seamless manner. Customers can load any amount ranging from Rs 500 to Rs 9,500 onto their ‘Expressions Gift Card’ through iMobile, the Bank’s mobile banking application, and through internet banking," said the Bank in a statement.
The recipient of the gift card can use it immediately for shopping online on e-commerce sites, entertainment, travel among others. The recipient can also avail a physical gift card which will be delivered within a few working days.
"As the gift card is available exclusively on Visa, recipients of the card can use it at millions of merchant locations throughout India where Visa cards are accepted," it said.
Here's how to create and send an ‘Expressions Gift Card’:
1. Customers can choose an occasion for gifting the card from available options such as festivals, birthdays, anniversary among others
2. They can customise it by adding personalised messages and pictures
3. They can also opt for wrapping their gift card with an innovative animation like the lighting of a Diya, bursting crackers, flying balloons among others
4. Customers can enter the amount to be gifted and make the payment through iMobile or internet banking
5. Recipients can redeem the gift card immediately for their purchases
Watch This Zee Business Video
The ‘Expressions Gift Card’ is valid for 15 months from the date of the purchase. Recently, the ICICI Bank has introduced ‘PayLater’, an instant digital credit facility, to enable new-to-credit customers to buy small-ticket items in a completely digital and paperless manner. It has also launched a ‘co-branded credit card in an exclusive partnership with Amazon.