ICDS Recruitment 2019: Over 600 posts available; check details
The eligible candidates can apply to the ICDS TN Recruitment in the prescribed format on or before 21st June 2019.
ICDS Recruitment 2019: The Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), Tamil Nadu has invited applications for the recruitment of 626 Block Co-ordinators, Block Project Assistants, District Co-ordinators (1 per District), District Project Assistant (1 per District), Accountant, Project Associate and Financial Management on contractual basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the ICDS TN Recruitment in the prescribed format on or before 21st June 2019. Here are the details of ICDS Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2019 like important fates, vacancy information, age limit, eligibility etc:
ICDS Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Last Date of Application - 21 June 2019
ICDS Recruitment 2019: Vacancy Details
(A) State Project Management Unit (SPMU)
1. Consultant (Financial Management) – 1 Post
2. Accountant – 2 Posts
3. Project Associate – 2 Posts
(B) District Level Help Desk (DLHD'S)
1. District Co-ordinators (1 per District – 21 Posts
2. District Project Assistant (1 per District) – 21 Posts
(C) Block Level Help Desk (BLHD’S)
1. Block Co-ordinators (1 per Block) - 287
2. Block Project Assistants – 287+5
Eligibility Criteria for Coordinator, Project Assistant, Accountant and Other Posts
1. Consultant (Financial Management) – CA/ CS/ CMA (CWA) or MBA (Finance) from reputed institute with at least 55% marks. At least 3 years qualification experience out of which 1 year should be in Government/ PSU/ international agencies.
2. Accountant – PG degree in Commerce/ Accounting/ CWA-Inter/CAInter with at least 50% marks. At least 3 years experience in accounting with exposure in budgeting & audit out of which 1 year should be in Government/ PSU.
3. Project Associate – Graduate in Computer Science or IT At least 2 years work experience in the relevant field Formal training in IT/mobile applications. Experience in working with technology and software application support
4. District Coordinator - Graduate in Computer Science or IT At least 2 years experience in application maintenance & support.
5. District Project Assistant - Graduate in Food & Nutrition / Social Work / Sociology / Home Science / Dietetics / Child Development / Extension Education / Rural Development / DPH / PG Diploma in Management. Minimum 2 years work experience of capacity building, with supervisory skills
6. Block Co-ordinators (1 per Block) - Graduate in Computer Science / IT At least 2 years experience of working with technology and software application support
7. Block Project Assistants – Graduate in Food and Nutrition / Dietetics / Home Science / Child Development / Extension Education / Rural Development / Social Work / Sociology. At least 1 year experience of working with Community/Local Government
As per the official notification, the maximum age limit is 35 years.
How to Apply for ICDS Recruitment 2019:
The eligible candidates can send their application to Director cum Mission Director, Integrated Child Development Project Schemes, No.6, Pammal Nalla thambi Street, M.G.R. Road, Taramani, Chennai – 113 on or before 21 June 2019. For detailed information, visit the official address, http://www.icds.tn.nic.in/files/Notification.pdf and http://www.icds.tn.nic.in/files/Terms%20of%20Recruitment%20phase%20III.pdf or can log on to official website http://www.icds.tn.nic.in
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.