- Stock Market Outlook: Our dependence on US market limited now, next 10-15 years belong to India, says Anil Singhvi | Here's why
- Toyota Hyryder Unveiled: Toyota India unveils new self-charging hybrid electric SUV in India; check details
- Virtual Digital Assets: VDAs to attract 1% TDS from today; know what CBDT says about new norms
- Gold Price Today: Yellow metal surges by over Rs 1000 as excise duty hiked to 12.5% - check gold rate in your city
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
ICC World Cup 2019 Stock: Why Muthoot Finance is Jaspreet Bumrah of Stock Market
Like Jaspreet Bumrah, Muthoot Finance moves fast and performs better on odd days and has gained confidence of the stock market investors in the last few years.
ICC World Cup has begun today and so does the perspective of various fraternities. In this line, the Zee Business TV has presented the correlation with some stocks and the major cricketers of Team India. They have said that Muthoot Finance shares are like Indian fast bowler Jaspreet Bumrah.
See Zee Business tweet below:
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) May 30, 2019
Elaborating upon the reason for dubbing Muthoot Finance stocks with Jaspreet Bumrah Zee Business TV research team gave these three reasons:
1] Jaspreet Bumrah is a fast bowler and so does the Muthoot Finance shares, which moves quite fast on its day;
2] Bumrah is a death bowler and like him, Muthoot Finance counter performs better when the markets are in the topsy-turvy mood; and
3] Jaspreet Bumrah has won the confidence of his captain, coach, selectors and fans and in a similar fashion, Muthoot Finance has won the confidence of the stock market investors in last few years as the stock has risen from near Rs 95/stock levels in 2014 to Rs 640 per stocks.
So, as per the stock market experts at Zee Business TV, these are the top three reasons that make Muthoot Finance shares as Jaspreet Bumrah of the stock market.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.