ICAR CIRG recruitment 2019: Hiring for Research Associate, Senior Research Associates; check details
The eligible candidates are supposed to appear for the position through a walk-in interview.
ICAR- Central Institute For Research on Goats has posted a notification of recruitment for the positions of Research Associate and Senior Research Associates. The number of vacancies available are two, one seat for each department. The eligible candidates are supposed to appear for the position through a walk-in interview. The interview will be conducted on May 25, 2019. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview conducted by the selection body.
Date of the interview: May 25 2019
- Research Associate : 1 seat
- Senior Research Associates : 1 seat
Research Associate :
- PhD in life sciences or MVSc/Mtech with 4-5 years of Bachelors' Degree, with 60% or equivalent overall grade point.
- Two years research experience from fellowships, associate training or other engagements.
Senior Research Associates :
- Master's degree in Computer Application/Computer Science/Information Technology with with 4-5 years of Bachelors' Degree.
- Post graduate degree in basic sciences with 3 years Bachelor's degree and 2 years Master's degree with NET qualification.
- Research Associate : Rs 40,000+HRA for PhD holder and Rs 38,000+HRA for Master's degree holder
- Senior Research Associates : Rs 25,000+HRA for the first two years and Rs 28,000 for the third year
The candidates applying for the position of Research Associate is minimum 40 years and 35 years for Senior Research Associates post. The limit relaxation on age for certain categories are:
i)SC/ST candidates: 5 years
ii) OBC candidates: 3 years
iii) Persons with disability: 10 years (PWD+OBC= 13 years; PWD+SC/ST= 15 years)
iv) Women candidates: 5 years
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.