- Inflation may fall to 5.2 pc next fiscal on normal rains, ease in supplies: RBI report
- Navratan SIP on Zee Business: Buy Avanti Feeds Limited Share - Check price target
- Govt to set up 100 5G labs to promote innovation: IT Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw
- Indian Railways' 148 trains fully cancelled; Duronto rescheduled, Humsafar Express diverted - Check IRCTC refund rule
- Further rate hike to hit real estate sector badly, says realtors' body Credai
DECLARED! ICAI IPCC Result Nov 2018: CA Intermediate Results out at icai.org; how to check
ICAI IPCC Result Nov 2018 Date and Time: The wait is over as the CA Intermediate Results were declared on the official websites icaiexam.icai.org, caresults.icai.org and icai.nic.i on Friday. Here is all you must know.
ICAI IPCC Result Nov 2018 Date and Time: The Institute Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) declared results of India Chartered Accountants Intermediate (old course and new course) examination on Friday on its official websites - icaiexam.icai.org, caresults.icai.org and icai.nic.in. This year, over 1.5 lakh students had appeared for the exams that concluded in the month of November and would be eagerly waiting for the result. ICAI will also released the all India merit list (upto the 50th rank) along with the result. Once the results are out, the sudents of Intermediate Examination (old course and new course) would be able to access their results on their e-mail addresses as well. The result will be declared for both Old and New Courses. ICAI will activate separate links for both the courses and candidates would need to access their result accordingly.
ICAI IPCC Result Nov 2018 Date:
The Institute Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) will declare the result on February 8 i.e. Friday. Last year, ICAI IPCC Result was declared on January 28. Back then, a total of 2,13,585 candidates had appeared for the Intermediate exam at 419 exam centres.
FOLLOW | ICAI IPCC Result 2018 LIVE
ICAI IPCC Result Nov 2018 Time:
The result is likely to be released at 5 pm in the evening. Last year, Ahmedabad’s Jay Dharemendrabhai Sheth had secured all Indian rank (AIR) 1 followed by Kolkata’s Susarla Aravind Jayaram and number 2. Simran Kessar from Navi Mumbai had grabbed the third position. The overall pass percentage stands at 26.72 per cent.
ICAI IPCC Result Nov 2018: How to check
1. Go to the official website - icaiexam.icai.org, caresults.icai.org and icai.nic.in.
2. Enter registration number/ roll number/ pin number and submit.
3. The results will appear on the screen.
4. Download the result and take a print out for future reference.
ICAI IPCC Result Nov 2018 LIVE: How to check through email
Go to the official website of ICAI.
Log in using email id and password.
On the next screen, click on the link that says email registration.
ICAI IPCC Result Nov 2018: How to check result with out roll number? Follow these steps
1. Go to “New User Register Here”
2. Select correct Examination from drop down
3. Select the Registration number
4. Select others
5. In the given box that says enter "Enter the seven digits of your registration number" enter any seven digits say 1234567
6. Enter your date of birth.
7. You will get a message saying "Registration No. and Date of Birth you have entered doesn't match with our records. However, you may submit the details as Provisional Candidate. The system will allot a unique Provisional Registration Number (Pxxxxxxxxx) for this exam cycle."
8. Under this message, you will find a check-box with the words "YES. Register me as Provisional Candidate"
About Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
It is a statutory body established by an Act of Parliament, viz. The Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 (Act No.XXXVIII of 1949). The body was formed to regulate the profession of Chartered Accountancy in the country. It functions under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. ICAI is the second largest professional body of Chartered Accountants in the world.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.