IBPS Clerk 2019 application process starts from September 17; from starting date to last date, details published on ibps.in
The eligible candidates can apply online for the IBPS clerks posts through the official website of IBPS ie. ibps.in from September 17, 2019. The last date to submit online applications for IBPS Clerk recruitment is October 9, 2019.
IBPS Clerk 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published a notification for IBPS Clerk 2019 examination details. The candidates who wish to appear for the next common recruitment process for Clerical cadre posts can apply on its official website. The eligible candidates can apply online for the IBPS clerks posts through the official website of IBPS ie. ibps.in from September 17, 2019. The last date to submit online applications for IBPS Clerk recruitment is October 9, 2019.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Dates
IBPS Clerk 2019 Prelims exam is scheduled on 07 Dec 2019, 08 Dec 2019, 14 Dec 2019 & 21 Dec 2019 and mains exam is scheduled on 19 January 2020.
1. IBPS Clerk Online Application Starting date: 17th September
2. IBPS Clerk Online Application last date: 9th October 2019
3. A date for downloading call letters for IBPS Clerk Pre- Exam Training: November 2019
4. IBPS Clerk Online Pre-Exam Training: 25.11.2019 to 30.11.2019
5. Conduct of Online Prelim Examination: 07th, 08th, 14th & 21st December 2019
6. Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam: December 2019
7. Download of Call letter for Online Exam: January 2020
8. Conduct of Online Examination: 19th January 2020
9. Declaration of Final Result: 1st April 2019
The selection of the candidate is based on their performance in the examination. The online examination will be held in two phases ie. online preliminary and online main. Candidates who will qualify in online preliminary examination will be shortlisted to appear for online main examination.
Eligibility criteria of IBPS Clerk Exam 2019:
1. A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
2. The candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/Intermediate/ Graduation level. Candidate should possess a certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination.
Age Limit (As on 01.09.2019):
The candidate applying for the examination must be between the age limit of 20 Years to 28 Years.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.