- Whopping 1 lakh jobs on the cards in aviation and aeronautical manufacturing sector by 2024, says Minister
- Money Guru: 10 funds for financial independence, this 15th August - details
- India's forex reserves jump 60x since 1990s, surge 335 times since Independence | Check this data
- India@100: Anil Singhvi predicts Nifty will reach 1,75,000 in next 25 years - Here's why
IBPS calendar 2019: IBPS PO, Clerks, SO exam dates, schedule released - What banking jobs aspirants should know
IBPS calendar 2019: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the schedule for PO, Clerks, SO recruitment exam dates on its official website ibps.in.
IBPS calendar 2019: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the schedule for PO, Clerks, SO recruitment exam dates on its official website ibps.in. The applicants may check the exam dates on the IBPS official website.
These vacancies are for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) and other participating banks. Officer and Office Assistant posts are for RRBs, while Probationary Officers (PO), Specialist Officers (SO) and Clerks positions are for other participatory banks.
According to IBPS calendar, IBPS PO prelims and Mains exams will be held in October and November, respectively. CRP RRB-VIII (Officers) and CRP RRB-VIII (Office Assistants) prelims will be held in August, it said. The IBPS Clerk, Specialist Officers prelims and Mains will be held in December 2019 and January 2020, respectively.
IBPS holds exams for recruiting staff in government banks like SBI, Andhra Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, and associate banks, among others. According to the IBPS Calendar, the officer scale recruitment, and Main exams for assistants and officers will be held in September.
The registration process will be done through online mode only and there will be a single registration for both Preliminary and Main examination. The candidates will be required to upload the following documents:
1. Photograph of the Applicant – 20 kb to 50 kb in .jpeg file
2. Signature of the Applicant – 10 kb to 20 kb in .jpeg file
3. Thumb impression of the Applicant – 20 kb to 50 kb in .jpeg file
4. Scanned copy of handwritten declaration as per the format, which will be available in the respective advertisement – 50 kb to 100 kb in .jpeg file
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.