- IRDAI sets a target of 5 years for life insurance companies for greater penetration; proposes state-level committee
- Dalal Street Corner: Bank, FMCG stocks help Nifty clear crucial hurdle of 15,800; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Despite windfall tax, brokerages remain bullish on oil & gas stocks; see up to 70% upside on ONGC, Oil India
- Rupee settles flat at 78.94 against US dollar
- Akasa Air showcases crew uniform; conducts proving flight test
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019: 4858 Vacancies available @hssc.gov.in, check all details here
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has asked for the applications for 4858 Clerk vacancies in Group C on 20 June 2019 at its official website, hssc.gov.in.
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has asked for the applications for 4858 Clerk vacancies in Group C on 20 June 2019 at its official website, hssc.gov.in. As per the HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 official notification, the commission will start the online application process from 24 June 2019 at its official portal. The application will be accepted online till 8th July 2019 at 11.59 PM. To apply for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 for 4858 vacancies, a candidate must be 10+2/10+2 First Division/Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized Board / University. Also he/she must has studied Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education.
While candidates applying for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 must be fall into the age group of 17 years to 42 years. However, the Commission has given the relaxation to the reserved category candidates.
1. Important Dates for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019
Date of Release of Notification: 20 June 2019
Start Date of Submission of Online Application: 24 June 2019
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 08 July 2019 by 11.59 PM
Last Date of Depositing of Online Application Fee: 11 July 2019
2. Vacancy Details of HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: Clerks of Group C
No. of Posts: 4858 posts
3. Eligibility Conditions for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualification Clerks of Group C
The candidate should be a 10+2/10+2 First Division/Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University and should have Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education.
4. Age Limits (as on last date of application)
Clerks of Group C – 17-42 years, age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
5. Selection Procedure for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Examination being organized by the selection body.
For General: Rs 100
For SC/ST/PwD Women Candidates: Rs 50
6. Mode of Payment: Demand Draft in favour of the Director, IGIMS, Patna” payable at Patna.
The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official application form (www.hssc.gov.in) of the organization. The last date for online application is 08 July 2019 till 11.59. The candidates can go through the details of HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 notification at
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.