How to link PF with Aadhaar card using Umang App
The Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has recently announced that you can link Provident Fund (FD with Aadhaar card using Umang Mobile App.
The Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has recently announced that you can link Provident Fund (FD with Aadhaar card using Umang Mobile App. Unified Mobile Application or Umang is a mobile based app that provides access to various government services (central, state and regional) under one platform. This government mobile app provides integration with popular customer centric services like Aadhaar, EPF, National Pension System (NPS), Digilocker etc. While, the new facility of linking Aadhaar with PF account using Umang app is recently added to the existing one, available on the EPFO website.
Here is the step by step guide to link your Aadhaar with PF account using Umang app:
1. First download the Umang app from Google Play Store or Apple iOS.
2. Select EPFO link, while there are many other online services/facilities available for the user on app.
3. After that select the 'eKYC Services' tab on it.
4. Now select 'Aadhaar Seeding' option to proceed further, also keep your UAN ready.
5. Now, enter your UAN number.
6. You will receive an OTP on the UAN-registered mobile number. Enter your Aadhaar details and gender information and verify same by using OTP. Now your Aadhaar will get linked to your UAN number.
The Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance or Umang app is a one-stop solution for many government services, including Employees Provident Fund (EPF).
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.