- Dalal Street Corner: Market ends flat even as FII selling nears exhaustion; what should investors do on Friday?
- Exclusive: June GST collections estimated at Rs 1.37-1.39 lakh cr, sources tell Zee Business ahead of announcement on 1 July
- Eknath Shinde sworn in as 30th Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Fadnavis becomes Deputy CM
- Gold Price Today: Weaker Rupee to hold yellow metal slide domestically, amid strengthening Dollar; analyst suggests strategy
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
Post Office failed to deliver Aadhaar? Do this now - anytime, anywhere
Have you enrolled yourself for Aadhaar by visiting an enrolment centre, but yet not received it by post? No need to worry. You can get it online too. The process is very easy and you can download your Aadhaar anytime and from anywhere. This saves your time and also you need not to visit an enrollment centre. As Aadhaar number is used for availing various government scheme benefits, it is always beneficial to be in possession of the unique ID.
How to download Aadhaar online
1. Visit eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
2. You have to fill columns like "Enrolment ID/Aadhaar Number/VID", "Full Name", "Pin Code", and "Security Code".
3. Now, you have to request for OTP, enter the OTP sent to your mobile or email.
4. Here you have to answer some questions and download the eAadhaar.
Downloaded Aadhaar is equally valid as Aadhaar letter. This is the easiest way to get it. Besides, you can also get Aadhaar services at designated government offices across India. There are thousands of Aadhaar enrollment centres across India. More than 13,000 Post Offices across the country are also working as Aadhaar Kendra.
Watch this Zee Business video here:
You can get all the information regarding Aadhaar enrolment on uidai.gov.in. From a newborn to a senior citizen, everyone can enrol for Aadhaar. This is a free service and no Aadhaar enrolment centres should charge for providing the unique ID. However, there may be postal charges in certain cases. For details, read details on the official website.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.