GST Practitioners Exam 2019: Become government certified professional; know exam date, eligibility, syllabus, other details
GST Practitioners Exam 2019: The Registration Portal for the exam scheduled on 14.06.2019 will be activated on 21st May, 2019 and will remain open up to 4th June, 2019.
GST Practitioners Exam 2019: Goods and Services Tax regime kicked in on July 1, 2017. Since then, there has been an increase in the demand for GST professionals in the country. The government has authorised National Academy of Customs, Indirect Taxes and Narcotics (NACIN) to conduct examinations for the enrollment of Goods and Services Tax Practitioners (GSTPs). The GSTPs enrolled on the GST Network and meets the eligibility criteria of having enrolled as sales tax practitioners or tax return preparer under the existing law for a period not less than five years, are required to pass the said examination before 31.12.2019. Two such examinations for such GSTPs had already been conducted on 31.10.2018 and 17.12.2018. The next examination will be conducted on 14.06.2019 from 1100 hrs to 1330 hrs at designated examination centers across India.
It will be a Computer Based Examination. The Registration for the exam can be done by the eligible GSTPs on a Registration Portal, the link of which will be provided on NACIN and CBIC websites. The Registration Portal for the exam scheduled on 14.06.2019 will be activated on 21st May, 2019 and will remain open up to 4th June, 2019.
Watch This Zee Business Video
Fee: The applicants will be required to make online payment of examination fee of Rs 500 at the time of registration.
Pattern of the GST Practitioners Exam:
* PAPER: GST Law & Procedures:
* Time allowed: 2 hours and 30 minutes
* Number of Multiple Choice Questions: 100
* Language of Questions: English and Hindi
* Maximum marks: 200
* Qualifying marks: 100
There won't be any negative marking in the examination.
Syllabus for the GST Practitioners Exam:
* Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
* Integrated Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
* State Goods and Services Tax Acts, 2017
* Union Territory Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
* Goods and Services Tax (Compensation to States) Act, 2017
* Central Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017
* Integrated Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017
* All-State Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017
* Notifications, Circulars and orders issued from time to time
Watch Zee Business TV Live Streaming Here
Since there have been changes in the GST Law and Procedures, the various items of the above syllabus will be considered as on 1.4.2019 for the purpose of this Examination.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.