FULL PROCESS: Status check of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 8th installment - GUIDE is here
Prime Minister Narendra Modi had on May 14 disbursed the eighth installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) by which farmers will get Rs 2,000 directly in their bank accounts.
Status check of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 8th installment: Prime Minister Narendra Modi had on May 14 disbursed the eighth installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) by which farmers will get Rs 2,000 directly in their bank accounts.
The PM-Kisan Yojana was launched by the government to help the small and marginal farmers of the country with minimum income support of up to Rs 6,000 per year. The May 14 payout was the first installment of PM Kisan for the financial year 2021-22.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
As per the scheme, all landholding farmers' families will be provided the financial benefit of Rs 6,000 on yearly basis per family and will be payable in three equal installments of Rs 2,000 each, every four months. Also, the fund is directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
Those who want to check the PM Kisan installment can follow the below-mentioned process:
1. Visit the official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana by clicking on the link- https://pmkisan.gov.in.
2. From the homepage select the Farmer’s Corner section.
3. Next, select the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option. Under this option the beneficiary will be able to check his/her application status. the detail provided will show the farmer’s name and the amount sent to his bank account.
4. Enter your Aadhaar Number or Account Number or Mobile Number and click on the ‘Get data’ option.
Steps to check PM-Kisan status:
1. Go to the official website at https://pmkisan.gov.in.
2. Click on 'Farmer's corner' option from the homepage.
3. After the click, three options will appear on your screen (a) Aadhaar Number, (b) Account Number, and (c) Mobile number. using any of the three options you can check the status of the payment.
4. Next, click on the 'Get Data' option and the status will be displayed on your screen.
However, farmers who have not yet registered for the scheme can enroll themselves by approaching the local revenue officer (patwari) or a nodal officer (nominated by the state government).
Nearest Common Service Centres (CSCs) can also be approached by the farmers for registration in the Scheme upon payment of fees.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.