- FIIs buy shares worth Rs 3,040 cr on August 12, highest this month; net purchase at Rs 14,841.66 crore
- Independence Day Special: How investment habits, preferences of people have changed over the past 75 years
- Laal Singh Chaddha Vs Raksha Bandhan box office collection: How much money Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar movies made in two days
- Money Guru: As India gears up for 75th Independence Day celebration, where should you invest for benefit in New India? Expert de
- 31 new malls coming soon in India: Set to spawn massive jobs, employment opportunities
Free Amazon Prime and whopping 120GB internet data! BSNL launches new plan - Check details of the offer
BSNL Rs 798 postpaid plan also includes one-year complimentary Amazon Prime subscription, and three months free subscription.
Various telecom operators have been revising plans every now and then so as to stay competitive in the telco market. Now, the state-run telecom operator BSNL has come up with its new Rs 798 postpaid plan with the validity of 1 month.
Under this new plan, BSNL offers 120GB data with 2G/3G speed of up to 10Mbps and unlimited free local and national calling to any network in the country. Once the validity period is over the unused data will lapse. BSNL offers unlimited local plus STD voice calling and it doesn't have any FUP limit. This plan also offers 100 SMS free per day.
BSNL Rs 798 postpaid plan also includes one-year complimentary Amazon Prime subscription.
Compared: BSNL Rs 798 Vs Airtel Rs 799 Plan (Postpaid Plan)
This new postpaid plan from BSNL takes on Airtel’s Rs 799 plan. Where BSNL offers 120GB of data, Airtel gives 100GB data.
However, Airtel can be used on 2G/3G/4G networks, whereas BSNL is restricted to 2G/3G data network.
BSNL and Airtel both are providing unlimited voice calling, 100 SMS per day and one-year of Amazon Prime subscription for free.
But the biggest advantage for Airtel users is that they have an option of rolling the data to next month upto 200GB whereas BSNL does not have such policy.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.