- Inflation may fall to 5.2 pc next fiscal on normal rains, ease in supplies: RBI report
- Flipkart Big Dussehra Sale 2022 announced: Check date, discounts, cashbacks, easy EMI options and more
- Stock Market next week: Geopolitical situation, US macro numbers, auto sales data among key triggers for holiday-shortened week
- FPIs turn net sellers again; withdraw Rs 7,600 cr from equities in September
- Suzlon Energy chairman Tulsi Tanti passes away at 64
Dilip Buildcon bags metro rail project worth Rs 247.06 cr in Madhya Pradesh
Department Madhya Pradesh, Metro Rail Co Ltd, Bhopal, Dilip Buildcon said in a BSE filing.
Highway developer Dilip Buildcon (DBL) today said it has bagged a Metro rail project worth Rs 247.06 crore in Madhya Pradesh.
The company has been declared L-1 bidder for Bhopal Metro rail project, Phase -I, valued at Rs 247.06 crore by the Urban Administration and Development Department Madhya Pradesh, Metro Rail Co Ltd, Bhopal, Dilip Buildcon said in a BSE filing.
The project is for construction of design and construction of elevated viaduct between AIIMS and Subhash Nagar (excluding stations) including entry and exit to depot for Bhopal Metro Rail project, phase-l.
Watch Zee Business video here:
Shares of Dilip Buildcon were trading 0.33 per cent higher at Rs 856.95 apiece on BSE.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.