- LIC IPO listing on Tuesday: Public insurer may see flat listing amid weak market sentiment – know what analysts say
- LIC IPO Listing To Be LIVE Tomorrow: Finally, date is here! 10 things to know before LIC lists its shares on NSE, BSE on Tuesday
- Dalal Street Corner: Market participants must remain cautious till Nifty sees reversal; do this when exchanges reopen on Tuesday
- IndiGo inappropriately handled specially challenged child says DGCA in its investigation report
- Q4 Results 2022: GlaxoSmithKline, Greenply Industries, Century Plyboards, Raymond announce March quarter results; here are key h
Diesel price were up in range of 23 to 24 paisa today
Diesel price today was valued at Rs 62.48 per litre in New Delhi, and Rs 65.17 per litre in Kolkata, seeing 23 paise per litre each rise compared to previous day prices.
State-owned oil companies increased diesel prices today at much higher rate compared to that of petrol prices in India, as global crude oil edged above snapping three days decline.
As per Indian Oil Corp data, diesel today was valued at Rs 62.48 per litre in New Delhi, and Rs 65.17 per litre in Kolkata, seeing 23 paise per litre each rise, compared to previous day prices.
The product was most increased in Mumbai and Chennai by 24 paisa each as against previous day prices, and was made available at Rs 66.54 per litre and Rs 65.87 per litre.
Diesel was priced today at Rs 62.25 per litre in New Delhi, Rs 64.94 per litre in Kolkata, Rs 66.30 per litre in Mumbai, and Rs 65.63 per litre in Chennai.
Fawad Razaqzada, market analyst at Forex.com, said in a Reuters report, "Although destocking in Cushing has continued, with stocks there falling below 30 million barrels for the first time since late 2014, the overall increase in US oil stocks has overshadowed the good news."
US West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude was up 5 cents, or 0.1%, at $61.04 by 0233 GMT after touching a two-week low of $60.18 a day earlier.
Global benchmark Brent was up 9 cents, or 0.1 percent, at $63.92, having settled down 1.4% on Thursday, also a two-week low, and is set for a weekly fall of about 5 percent.
US crude is on track for a 4% drop this week, its first weekly decline in three, having given up much of the gains in recent weeks when sentiment was boosted by a fall in stocks at the Cushing delivery point for WTI.
Zeebiz brings you daily updates on petrol and diesel prices. You can now compare previous day and present day's price change in diesel prices here.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.