Delhi Unlockdown 3 – Market complexes, malls to open from 14 June; timings 10 am-8 pm; See what all is open from tomorrow; KEY HIGHLIGHTS
As the Coronavirus cases decline in the National Capital, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal today announced certain relaxations. The announcement was made during a press conference. The CM today during his press briefing said that the cases have significantly come down in Delhi
As the Coronavirus cases decline in the National Capital, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal today announced certain relaxations. The announcement was made during a press conference. The CM today during his press briefing said that the cases have significantly come down in Delhi.
He said that it is now the priority to bring the state economy back on track also to prepare for the third wave, if that comes.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
He said that the lockdown restrictions for this week will end tomorrow at 5 am.
He said that all activities will be allowed from Monday (14 June) except a few which are completely “prohibited”.
He said that there are some activities that are allowed in a restrictive manner.
CM said that around 22 oxygen plants were inaugurated on Saturday. Oxygen storage tanks have also been inaugurated.
CM Kejriwal said that, gradually the government is reducing restrictions.
What is allowed?
- Status quo on Government offices functioning. A 100 per cent attendance is allowed for Group A officers and 50 per cent attendance for all other categories.
- Essential activities like police and hospitals allowed to function with 100 per cent capacity.
- Private Offices have been allowed to work with 50 per cent capacity. The working hours are in between 9 am and 5 pm. They have been asked to try for maximum of work-from-home.
- Market Complexes and malls allowed to open completely from 14 June. In the week gone by, it was on an odd and even basis. The timings are between 10 am and 8 pm.
- Restaurants will continue to work with 50 per cent capacity.
- He said that weekly markets will be allowed. But only one weekly market will be allowed in one day in a specific zone.
- Marriages to not have gathering of over 20 people. It will be allowed only at homes or in court.
- Funerals or last rites allowed with gathering not exceeding 20 people.
- Delhi Metro and buses to run with 50 per cent capacity. Autos, e-rickshaws and taxis must carry only two passengers at a time
- Religious places to open without visitors.
Watch Full Tweet Here:
— CMO Delhi (@CMODelhi) June 13, 2021
The government will watch the progress for one week with relation to markets and restaurants, CM Kejriwal said. The government will continue the current arrangement if the cases do not increase, he further said.
If the cases rise then there could be a further strictness in implementing restrictions, he further said.
Kejriwal said that the market associations are required to ensure that there is no crowding.
- Among the prohibited activities, the schools, colleges, coaching institutes and educational institutes will remain closed.
- Gatherings related to social, political, sports, entertainment, academic, cultural, religious festivals will not be allowed.
- Swimming pools, stadiums, sports complexes, cinemas, theatres, multiplexes, entertainment parks, amusement parks, water parks to remain closed.
- Banquet halls, auditoriums and assembly halls to remain closed.
- Business-to-business exhibitions, spas, gymnasiums and yoga institutes to remain closed. Public parks and gardens will also remain closed.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.