- iPhone 14 production starts in India: Apple makes big statement; availability details
- Inflation likely to remain above RBI's tolerance threshold; GDP growth at 7.3%: S&P
- Indian Railways trains cancelled today list, September 26: 207 trains fully cancelled, 39 trains diverted| IRCTC Trains Update
- Manmohan Singh Birthday: Meet the economic reformer and former Prime Minister - 10 points
- Rajasthan political crisis: Congress bigwigs to intervene as Ashok Gehlot vs Sachin Pilot fight escalates
Delhi Metro hit by technical snag; sections of different corridors affected
DMRC services were delayed due to technical snags on sections of different corridors of the Delhi Metro on Wednesday, officials said.
DMRC services were delayed due to technical snags on sections of different corridors of the Delhi Metro on Wednesday, officials said. There was the slow movement of trains between Tis Hazari and Shastri Park and later also on Pitampura-Keshav Puram section of the Red Line in the morning. While in the morning hours, services were also delayed on a section of Delhi Metro's Blue Line after a man allegedly jumped on tracks at Kaushambi station on Wednesday, officials said.
Kaushambi station falls in Ghaziabad on the Yamuna Bank-Vaishali branch section of the Blue Line. "From 9.56 to 10.03 am, metro services were slightly affected on Line-3/4 (Blue Line) due to a male passenger who allegedly jumped on tracks at Kaushambi station, when a train, going towards Dwarka, was approaching a platform," a DMRC official said. However, the passenger was rescued and services were resumed soon after.
Later again on the Blue Line, delay in service took place between Dwarka and Kirti Nagar due to a technical snag on the section, officials said. There was a delay in service from Ghevra to Inderlok and Kirti Nagar stations on the Green Line, they added. Ashok Park Main to Kirti Nagar also faced delay in services but the normalcy was restored later.
There was a delay in services between Shaheed Sthal and Rithala section of the Red Line too, and normal services were later resumed. However, the DMRC services in the rest of the section were running normally.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.