- IRDAI sets a target of 5 years for life insurance companies for greater penetration; proposes state-level committee
- Dalal Street Corner: Bank, FMCG stocks help Nifty clear crucial hurdle of 15,800; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Despite windfall tax, brokerages remain bullish on oil & gas stocks; see up to 70% upside on ONGC, Oil India
- Rupee settles flat at 78.94 against US dollar
- Akasa Air showcases crew uniform; conducts proving flight test
Delhi airport flights update: Operations halted at Indira Gandhi International airport due to dust storm
After a heavy dust storm hit Delhi and nearby areas that sent visibility plunging operations were temporarily ordered to be halted by authorities at the Indira Gandhi International airport.
After a heavy dust storm hit Delhi and nearby areas that sent visibility plunging operations were temporarily ordered to be halted by authorities at the Indira Gandhi International airport, according to ANI reports. Earlier, Skymet Weather had announced the looming change in weather in the capital city. It said, "Intense rains ahead, expect some parts to see heavy showers as well."
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.