- Stock Market Live News Today: Nifty, Sensex gain over 2% each; bank, metal stocks shine
- RBI Monetary Policy Review: Top 20 statements from Governor Shaktikanta Das' MPC address
- 5G rollout: Xiaomi India shares big update on data packs, plans, bundled offers | Interview
- RBI Monetary Policy: Offline Payment Aggregators come under regulatory purview; on parity now with online peers
- Twitter shares update to make video experience better - Step-by-step guide
CSIR UGC NET exams 2018: Know exam date; Apply Online at csirhrdg.res.in
CSIR UGC NET exams 2018: The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) NET 2018 application form process is likely to start from 25th September 2018. Interested applicants who seek their future career in the research field, they need to take the CSIR Exam, and the first step towards that is to fill the CSIR NET Form before the last date.
CSIR UGC NET exams 2018: The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) NET 2018 application form process is likely to start from 25th September 2018. Interested applicants who seek their future career in the research field, they need to take the CSIR Exam, and the first step towards that is to fill the CSIR NET Form before the last date. The process to apply for CSIR NET is done through online mode. You have to apply through the official site of CSIR--http://csirhrdg.res.in/.
CSIR UGC NET Exam: Important dates
1. CSIR NET Online Application Submission date is 25th September 2018
2. CSIR NET Online Application Fee Payment date is 26th September 2018
3. The Last Date for CSIR NET Form Online Submission date is 15th October 2018
4. The Last Date to submit Written Request to make changes in Exam Centers preferences is 30th October 2018
5. The date to release list of Registered Candidates is 15th November 2018
6. Non-Registered Candidates List will be out on 15th November 2018
7. CSIR NET Admit Cards Release Date would be the last week of November 2018
8. CSIR NET Dec 2018 Result would be declared in March/April 2019
The candidates, who would be provisionally registered for CSIR NET December 2018 Exam, should know that they have to carry documents including 3 identical photographs, photocopy of valid proof of identity viz. Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/Driving License/ Aadhaar Card/Photo ID Card issued by PSU/Central/ State government/valid Photo ID Card issued by University/College. Besides, a photocopy (hard copy) of online submitted Application Form.
If they fail to carry the requisite documents at the exam centre, they won’t be allowed to take the exam.
The applicants are not required to send any of these documents to the CSIR office, they can submit the said documents at the examination venue.
Notably, the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) is among the world's largest publicly funded R&D organisation. The premier national R&D organisation's sustained contribution to S&T human resource development is acclaimed nationally. Human Resource Development Group (HRDG), a division of CSIR, realises this objective through various grants, fellowship schemes etc.
Watch this Zee Business video
Human Resource Development Group has been contributing significantly towards producing an inquiring society and fast growing knowledge economy. These numerous schemes cover a wide range of scientists.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.