- Dalal Street Corner: Softening crude, FIIs turning net buyers allow market to close on high note; what should investors do on Th
- Gold Price Outlook: Yellow metal on slippery ground; experts give intraday trading strategy, outlook
- Will oil prices surge to $380 or slump to $45—What JP Morgan, CITI reports say?
- MF industry's asset base rises 14% to Rs 37.75 lakh cr in June quarter
- TVS Motor drives in new bike 'Ronin' priced at Rs 1.49 lakh
CRPF Recruitment 2019: 79 Specialist Doctor Posts vacant; Salary offered Rs 85,000
Central Reserve Police Force has announced applications for recruitment to the post of Specialist Doctor in CRPF hospitals. There is a demand for 74 vacancies. Interested candidates can appear for the walk-in for an interview on 1 March and 7 March 2019.
CRPF Recruitment 2019: Central Reserve Police Force has announced applications for recruitment to the post of Specialist Doctor in CRPF hospitals. There is a demand for 74 vacancies. Interested candidates can appear for the walk-in for an interview on 1 March and 7 March 2019.
Walk-In-Interview at Maharashtra, Assam, Jharkhand, MP, Nagpur(MH), Imphal(Manipur), Bhopal(MP), Ajmer (Rajasthan), Guwahati(Assam), Allahabad(UP) , Pune (MH), Jammu, Bangalore (Karnataka), Avadi (Tamilnadu) will be held on 7 March 2019. In states like Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Kerala, Rampur(UP), Delhi, Hyderabad (Telangana), Gandhinagar (Gujrat), Bhubaneswar (Odisha) - walk in interview will be conducted on 1st March 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist Doctor Posts are Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned Speciality, also 1 and frac 12 years experience for Degree holder and 2 frac 12; Years for Diploma holder. Age Limit for the same is below 67 years. The selected candidates are offered Rs 85,000 Salary.
CRPF Vacancy Details
• Specialist Doctors at Maharashtra– 5 Posts
• Specialist Doctors at Bilaspur, Chhatisgarh – 6 Posts
• Muzaffarpur, Bihar -6 Posts
• Dayapur, Silchar(Assam) – 4 Posts
• Ranchi, Jharkhand – 5 Posts
• MP-2 Posts
• Nagpur (MH) – 5 Posts
• Pallipuram (Kerala) – 2 Posts
• Rampur (UP) – 3 Posts
• Imphal (Manipur) – 3 Posts
• Bhopal (MP) -3 Posts
• New Delhi – 5 Posts
• Ajmer (Rajasthan) -2 Posts
• Guwahati (Assam) -2 Posts
• Hyderabad (Telangana) – 2 Posts
• Allahabad (UP) – 4 Posts
• Pune (MH) – 3 Posts
• Jammu (J&K) – 2 Posts
• Gandhinagar (Gujrat) – 3 Posts
• Bangalore (Karnataka) – 2 Posts
• Bhubaneswar (Odisha) – 4 Posts
• Avadi(Tamilnadu) – 2 Posts
How to apply for CRPF Jobs 2019
Interested candidates are to come for a walk-in-interview on 1 March 2019 and 7 March 2019 at the scheduled venues along with the documents.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.