- Budget 2022 Expectations LIVE: High hopes pinned on Modi government, FM Nirmala Sitharaman - Sectors, industries want these in U
- Zee Business Exclusive: From LIC IPO to Budget 2022 - BSE CEO Ashish Chauhan speaks about these possibilities
- Who is New CEA? Govt appoints V Anantha Nageswaran as Chief Economic Advisor
- Budget 2022: From date, time to where and how to watch LIVE - See all important details about Union Budget
- Dalal Street Corner: Markets close negative after massive intraday rally; what should investors do on Monday?
Covid Booster Dose: How senior citizens can register for precautionary doses on CoWIN? Check documents and other details
Here's the step-by-step guide on how senior citizens can register for precautionary and booster doses.
As we know the administration of India is going to vaccinate its senior citizens above 60 years of age and people with comorbidities on the advice of their doctor with the third dose of COVID-19 vaccines i.e, precautionary and booster dose from January 10, 2022.
It is very important to know how to register yourself or your elders for the same.
Here's the step-by-step guide on how senior citizens can register for precautionary and booster doses:
-All senior citizens aged 60 years or above with comorbidities will be able to get the vaccination for precaution and booster dose using their current Co-WIN account.
-Beneficiaries can register in advance, on-site, or through the Co-WIN Facilitated Cohort Registration procedure.
-Eligibility of beneficiaries will be based on the date of administration of 2nd dose as recorded in the Co-WIN system.
-Verification will be done preferably using Aadhaar.
Apart from Aadhaar, other IDs approved by the MoHFW are:
3. Driving license,
4. PAN Card,
5. Smart Card issued by RGI under NPR,
6. Pension Document with Photograph.
-When the precautionary and booster dosage is due, the Co-WIN system will send SMS to such recipients to remind them to take it.
-Registration and appointment services are available in both online and onsite formats.
-All Vaccination will be recorded in real-time through the Co-WIN Vaccinator Module on the same day.
Note: Vaccination will follow the standard procedure of registration, verification at session site, and reporting in Co-WIN including AEFIs reporting and management.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.