Corporation Bank is hiring with salary over Rs 70,000: Here is how to apply
The selected candidate will be placed at the Corporate Office, Mangalore.
Corporation Bank has posted a notification of recruitment for the positions of Internal Ombudsman. The eligible candidates are supposed to fill in the forms in the prescribed form and submit it before the last date. Post shortlisting of the applications, the selection of the candidate will be based on an interview that will be conducted by the selection body. The selected candidate will be placed at the Corporate Office, Mangalore.
- Commencement of online registration: May 10 2019
- Last date of submission of application: May 24 2019
- Last date of submission of hard copy of the application: June 3 2019
Internal Ombudsman : 1 seat
- The applicant shall either be a retired or serving officer, not below the rank of Deputy General Manager or equivalent of another Bank/Financial Sector Regulatory Body. The applicant shall not have worked/shall not be working in Corporation Bank.
- He or She should have necessary skills and experience of minimum seven years of working in areas such as banking, regulation, supervision, payment and settlement systems and /or consumer protection
Internal Ombudsman : Rs 70,000 with Rs 5,000 consolidated conveyance allowance
The candidates applying for the position of Internal Ombudsman should be less than 70 years.
The candidate needs to pay a Rs 1,000 as the application fee, by NEFT or by CBS at any Corporation Bank branch. The candidate is the supposed to send across the form and other important documents and latest photograph attested to the address- The General Manager (HRM), Corporation Bank, Corporate Office , HRM Division, Mangala Devi Temple ROAD, Pandeshwar , Manglore – 575 001, Karnataka State. latest by June 3 2019.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.