Complete list of 19 new ministers in PM Modi's Government
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inducted 19 new members into the cabinet, which is his first major cabinet reshuffle.
The new ministers come from all parts of India including UP, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Bengal, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Uttarakhand, Karnataka and Assam with professional and political expertise.
The new faces include:
1. PP Chaudhary - Senior Supreme Court advocate
2. Subhash Ram Rao Bhamre - Doctor with a super specialisation in cancer surgery
3. MJ Akbar - Veteran editor and internationally acclaimed journalist
4. Arjun Ram Meghwal - Former government officer from Rajasthan
5. Anil Madhav Dave - Narmada River Conservation activist
6. Ramesh Jigajinagi – Former Cabinet Minister of Home in Karnataka
7. Parshotam Rupala – Former Cabinet Minister of Agriculture in Gujarat
8. Jaswant Sinh Bhabhor – Former Minister of Tribal Affairs and Rural Development in Gujarat
9. Mahendra Nath Pandey – Former Minister of Urban Development in Uttar Pradesh
10. Faggan Kulaste – Former MoS for Tribal Affairs in Government of India
11. Vijay Goel – Former MoS for Youth Affairs and Sports in Government of India
12. Anupriya Singh Patel – Academic scholar in LSR and MBA
13. Mansukh Mandaviya – Academic scholar
14. SS Ahluwalia – 5 term MP
15. CR Chaudhary - Rural development at University of Birmingham
16. Ajay Tamta
17. Ramdas Athalwale
18. Krishna Raj
19. Rajen Gohain – Indian politician and holds LLB degree
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.