Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2019: Didn't fill online application? Here is how you can still apply
Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2019: The eligible candidates are supposed to submit their application for the post before the last date.
Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2019: Central University of Punjab released a notification of recruitment for the positions of Assistant Professor and Guest Faculty. The number of vacancies available are 38 spread across various subject departments. The last date of submission of online application was May 13 2019. However, eligible and interested candidates can still apply by submitting the application by May 27 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: May 27 2019
- Last date for submission of physical copy of the application: June 3 2019
- Assistant Professor : 33 seats
- Guest Faculty : 5 seats
- The qualification and experience for the teaching posts will be as per the UGC regulations on minimum qualifications for appointment of teachers and other academic staff in universities and colleges and measures for the maintenance of standards in higher education.
- Ph.D. in relevant field is desirable for all the posts of Assistant Professor.
- Medium of instructions for teaching is English, except in Department of Hindi and Department of Punjabi.
- Assistant Professor : Rs 64,500
- Guest Faculty : Rs 50,000
The interested and eligible candidates are to send their application before the last date in the prescribed format. The candidates are supposed to deposit an application fee of Rs 100 online for each post they apply. People from SC/ST/PWd candidates are exempted from the application fee.