- RBI extends implementation of card tokenisation norms by 3 months; deadline extended till 30 September
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Noida International Airport at Jewar to be jewel in crown of Indian aviation sector' - Know what all is coming up at
- D-Street Corner: Market gains 2.7% in highly volatile week, investors richer by 5.5 lakh cr; what should investors do on Monday?
- Sebi allows UPI payment option to invest in public issues of REITs, InvITs with effect from 1 August
- Netflix lays off 450 employees in two months—Here's what's bothering OTT giant
Central University of Himachal Pradesh recruitment 2019: Salary over Rs 2 lakh! Check how to apply
The forms will be available from May 19 2019, and will be available till June 8 2019.
Central University of Himachal Pradesh has posted a recruitment notification for the positions of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The number of vacancies available are 128, spread across the three posts. The eligible candidates who are interested to apply for the positions should fill the form for the said position by visiting the official website. Since the positions are pertaining various subjects, the candidate should be sure that they qualify for the said position before applying. For more information with regard to the recruitment and the subjects available under UGC guidelines, the candidate should visit the official website.
- Commencement of online application: May 19 2019
- Last date for submission of online application : June 8 2019
- Professor : 26 seats
- Associate Professor : 46 seats
- Assistant Professor : 56 seats
- Professor : Rs 1,44,200 to Rs 2,18,200
- Associate Professor : Rs 1,31,400 to Rs 2,17,100
- Assistant Professor : Rs 57,700 to Rs 1,82,400
The candidate needs to be qualified in accordance to the norms and guidelines as by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The candidate needs to have 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed, and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned in UGC Regulation.
The candidate needs to apply before the last date of submission of the online application.No other mode of submission of the form will be accepted. Additionally, the candidate also needs to pay the application fee via online mode. General candidates needs to pay a fee of Rs 500, OBC category candidates needs to pay Rs 400 and the SC, ST, PWD and female candidates are exempted from paying an application fee. candidates who wish to apply for more than one position in various subject departments should apply for the same separately.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.