- Foreign portfolio investors' exodus continues for 9th month; withdraw Rs 50,203 cr from equity market in June - know reasons
- Windfall tax to recoup most of Rs 1 lakh cr revenue lost in excise cuts, industry sources say
- D-Mart Q1 revenue jumps almost 2-fold to Rs 9,806.89 cr
- This Android malware switches off Wi-Fi and drain mobile wallet
- North Korea says US, South Korea-Japan agreement materialises US plan for 'Asian NATO'
CA IPCC result Nov 2018: Who is Shubham Malhotra, the boy who topped exam?
CA IPCC result Nov 2018: With a score of 657 out of 800, 19-year-old Shubham Malhotra topped the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) Chartered Accountants Intermediate (new exams) examination.
CA IPCC result Nov 2018: With a score of 657 out of 800, 19-year-old Shubham Malhotra topped the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) Chartered Accountants Intermediate (new exams) examination. Shubham, a resident of Delhi is currently pursuing his graduation from the School of Open Learning, Delhi University. The Institute Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) declared results of India Chartered Accountants Intermediate (old course and new course) examination on Friday on its official websites - icaiexam.icai.org, caresults.icai.org and icai.nic.in.
According to media reports, Shubham used to study 10-12 hours every day for the ICAI IPCS CA examination and used to follow the ICAI study materials and guidance from the tutorials.
Malhotra's father Vikas works as a regional sales manager in a company and mother is a homemaker. According to him, his parents never forced him to choose any particular career.
Over 1.57 lakh candidates had appeared in the ICAI CA examination that was conducted in the month of November. Arjun Minocha from New Delhi topped the old course syllabus exam, scoring 519 out of 700.
CA IPCC result Nov 2018: How to check
1. Go to the official website - icaiexam.icai.org, caresults.icai.org, and icai.nic.in.
2. Enter registration number/ roll number/ pin number and submit.
3. The results will appear on the screen.
4. Download the result and take a print out for future reference.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.