BTSC notifies 9,299 new Staff Nurse and Tutor posts; apply now
BTSC will select candidates on the basis of merit as decided by the selection body.
Government jobs vacancies: Recruitment for the positions of Staff Nurse and Tutor have been notified by the Bihar Technical Service Commission. The interested candidates are requested to apply for the positions before the last date nears in the prescribed format. The total number of vacancies available for the respective positions is 9,299. The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit by the selection body.
- Commencement of submission of online application : July 25 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: August 26 2019
- Last date for payment of fee : August 26 2019
- Staff Nurse : 9,130 seats
- Tutor: 169 seats
- Staff Nurse : Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) course passed from any Nursing Training School or College of Nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council and State Nursing Council.
- Tutor: B.Sc. Nursing or Post B.Sc. (Nursing) OR M.Sc. Nursing from any recognized University.
For the position of Staff Nurse and Tutor, the candidate must be between the age of 18 to 37 years. The limit relaxation on age for females is three years.
The candidates need to fill their application before the last date, in the prescribed format. The candidates are also required to pay a fee through either Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking. The fee is Rs 200 for general category candidates while Rs 50 for students from SC, ST and women categories.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.