- Independence Day 2022 Celebrations: HIGHLIGHTS - KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES, BIG STATEMENTS
- PM Narendra Modi's Panchpran - 15th August - five pledges that will make India a developed nation in 25 years
- Independence Day 2022: What PM Modi said on launch of 5G mobile services in his I-Day speech
- Independence Day 2022: PM Modi dons white turban with Tricolour stripes in tune with Har Ghar Tiranga | PICS
- Dividend stocks, bonus share, stock split: IRCTC, Info Edge, BPCL among 17 shares to remain in focus this week |Full list
BIG GIFT of pension schemes, development projects - From Modi to people of this state
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is set to present a BIG GIFT to the people of Jharkhand!
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is set to present a BIG GIFT to the people of Jharkhand! Modi would launch three national level and two state-level schemes from Ranchi on September 12. Here are details about the schemes:-
- Kisan Mandhan Yojna - Rs 3k pension: Under this scheme, farmers will get Rs 3,000 pension
-Laying the foundation stone for 462 Eklavya schools exclusively for quality education
- Pension scheme for small shopkeepers
Farmer's scheme: Who all will benefit?
Under the farmer's scheme, more than one lakh farmers have been registered in the state. As per the available data, Jharkhand is fifth largest state in terms of farmers pension registration. Farmers between the age of 18 and 40 years will get the benefits of the pension scheme after turning 60.
Shopkeepers scheme: All details here
Small shopkeepers between the age of 18 and 40 years will be eligible to get pension after turning 60. The small shopkeepers registered with the government will get Rs 3,000 pension per month.
Of the 462 Eklavya schools, 69 will be set up in Jharkhand for providing quality education to the tribal children.
Two state level schemes
-Inauguration of the state Assembly building: Jharkhand is set to get it's own Assembly building, which has been constructed on a 39-acre land costing Rs 465 crore. It will have a sitting capacity of 162 legislators. Modi will also lay the foundation stone for the new Secretariat which will be constructed at a cost of Rs 1,238 crore on 68 acres of land.
- Multi-modal terminal at Sahibganj: The Prime Minister will also dedicate to the nation India's second riverine multi-modal terminal in Sahibganj built at a cost of Rs 290 crore in a record time of about two years. Modi had himself laid the foundation stone for the IWAI's Sahibganj multi-modal terminal (MMT) in April, 2017. It is the second of the three multi-modal terminals being constructed on river Ganga under the Jal Marg Vikas Project (JMVP). In November 2018, the Prime Minister had inaugurated the MMT at Varanasi. The MMT at Sahibganj will open up the industries of Jharkhand and Bihar to the global market and provide Indo-Nepal cargo connectivity through waterways route.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.