- Service charge on food bills: Big development from Delhi HC - No stay on guidelines prohibiting hotels, restaurants
- Fixed Depsit Interest Rate: Check latest FD rates of HDFC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank, PNB, ICICI Bank, BoB, IOB, Ujjivan
- Operation Demat Daka Big Impact: 4 out of 5 victims of demat account hacking receive compensation; Anil Singhvi lauds them for t
- Indian Railways to shut 300 ticket counters this year, to make IRCTC server robust
- India’s first electric double-decker bus Switch EiV22 unveiled | PHOTOS
Ayodhya-Ghaziabad flight: Soon, fly to temple town- Check Modi government plan here
Ayodhya is once again in news over Ram Mandir issue. Meanwhile, good news has come for the temple town in another sector. The government is preparing to connect Ayodhya city with the airways soon. Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led Union Government has prepared a big plan in this regard. If all goes well, soon Ayodhya will join the country's air map. A direct flight service will be started between Hindon Airport in Ghaziabad and Faizabad Airport.
The government is currently working on the plan. There is also a plan to connect Agra with eight cities of the country and Ghazipur through airways. Under the UDAN scheme to boost regional connectivity, the government has announced to launch 235 new airways in the third phase. According to the Ministry of Civil Aviation, companies who have earned the flight operation rights on these routes include SpiceJet, Indigo, Jet Airways, Air India subsidiary alliance and turbo aviation.
Under the scheme, the government has also given approval for seaplane operation to SpiceJet and Turbo Aviation. An official said that under UDAN-III, 235 routes were allocated to 11 companies. Civil Aviation Minister Suresh Prabhu has said that these routes will add 69.30 lakh seats. More than one lakh of these seats will be added through seaplanes.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.