- iPhone 14 production starts in India: Apple makes big statement; availability details
- Inflation likely to remain above RBI's tolerance threshold; GDP growth at 7.3%: S&P
- Indian Railways trains cancelled today list, September 26: 207 trains fully cancelled, 39 trains diverted| IRCTC Trains Update
- Manmohan Singh Birthday: Meet the economic reformer and former Prime Minister - 10 points
- Rajasthan political crisis: Congress bigwigs to intervene as Ashok Gehlot vs Sachin Pilot fight escalates
Army Dental Corps is hiring! 65 seats up for grabs, know more
Only candidates who have appeared for the National Eligibility-cum Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2019 are eligible
A notification has been released by the Army Dental Corps for Short Service Commission. The number of vacancies available are 65, for both male as well as female candidates. The eligible candidates are supposed to submit their applications in the prescribed format, on the scheduled date along with originals and copy of other documents. Candidates must submit the copy of Mark-sheet/Score card of NEET (MDS)-2019 along with the application. Candidates who have appeared for the National Eligibility-cum Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2019 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), are eligible for the posts. For further details regarding the positions, the candidates can visit the official website https://www.indianarmy.nic.in/home
Last Date of Application: June 10 2019
Number of seats available for the position: 65 seats
- Candidates must be BDS or MDS with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS, passed out from a College or University recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI).
- He or she should have completed one-year Compulsory Rotatory Internship as mandated by DCI by 31 Mar 2019
- Must be in possession of Permanent Dental Registration Certificate of State Dental Council or DCI valid at least up to 31 Dec 2019.
The candidate must not have attained 45 years of age as on 31 Dec 2019
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.