Akash Ambani marriage to Shloka Mehta set? 10 top developments
Akash is reportedly going to wed Shloka Mehta. Reliance Industries chief Mukesh Ambani's son may get married in 2018 itself. The news of Akash Ambani wedding has grabbed everyone's attention and has quickly turned into a viral news.
Akash Ambani marriage set to happen? Akash is reportedly going to wed Shloka Mehta. Reliance Industries chief Mukesh Ambani's son may get married in 2018 itself. The news of Akash Ambani wedding has grabbed everyone's attention and has quickly turned into a viral news. Here are top 10 development on Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta reports.
1. Shloka Mehta is the youngest daughter of diamantaire Russell Mehta who heads Rosy Blue Diamonds.
2. Akash is the eldest son of India's richest man Mukesh Ambani. Shloka is youngest of three children of Russell and Mona Mehta.
3. Is she the girl Akash Ambani, the scion of India's richest family, slated to marry later this year? PTI says answer is yes as per its sources.
4. The announcement of engagement can be made in next few weeks with wedding being planned for early December, reports PTI.
5. Akash and Shloka studied together at Dhirubhai Ambani International School.
6. A source close to the family said, "No dates of either the wedding or engagement of Akash Ambani have been finalised".
7. Akash and twin sister Isha are eldest of the three children of Mukesh and Nita Ambani.
8. Akash is on the board of Reliance Jio, the group's fast growing telecom venture.
9. Shloka, who after finishing schooling at Dhirubhai Ambani International School in 2009 went on to study Anthropology at Princeton University and masters in Law at The London School of Economics and Political Science.
10. Shloka Mehta is a director in Rosy Blue Foundation since July 2014.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.