- RBI extends implementation of card tokenisation norms by 3 months; deadline extended till 30 September
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Noida International Airport at Jewar to be jewel in crown of Indian aviation sector' - Know what all is coming up at
- D-Street Corner: Market gains 2.7% in highly volatile week, investors richer by 5.5 lakh cr; what should investors do on Monday?
- Sebi allows UPI payment option to invest in public issues of REITs, InvITs with effect from 1 August
- Netflix lays off 450 employees in two months—Here's what's bothering OTT giant
AIIMS recruitment 2019: 35 vacancies available; here is how to apply
AIIMS recruitment 2019: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview conducted by the selection body.
AIIMS recruitment 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident. The number of vacancies available are 35, with two seats in varying departments. The interested candidates are requested to apply for the positions in a walk in interview. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview conducted by the selection body. For further details regarding the positions, the candidates can visit the official website http://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in/
- Interview for Junior Residents(Non -Academic): May 29 2019
- Interview for Junior Residents(Non -Academic)- Dentistry : May 30 2019
- Junior Residents(Non -Academic): 33 seats
- Junior Residents(Non -Academic)- Dentistry : 2 seats
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS or BDS (including Internship- 29.05.2014 to 30.05.2019), not earlier than five years before the date of interview for Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
- Experience in Army Services, Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to Junior Residency (Non-Academic)
The candidates applying for the position of editor for any language preference should be below the age of 30 years. The limit relaxation on age for certain categories are:
i)SC/ST candidates: 5 years
ii) OBC candidates: 3 years
iii) Persons with disability: 10 years (PWD+OBC= 13 years; PWD+SC/ST= 15 years)
The eligible candidates are supposed to submit their applications in the prescribed format, on the scheduled date along with originals and copy of other documents. The candidates need to note that no interview will be conducted if they fail to present the original documents for verification. Candidates who qualify the interview will appear for a written test. The application fee for general and OBC candidates is Rs 1,000. There is no application fee for SC/ST or women candidates. The fee is to be paid by demand draft in favour of 'AIIMS Bhopal'.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.