- Residential demand upbeat despite construction cost, interest rate rise; brokerage picks DLF, Oberoi Realty among top 4 bets
- Copper Set to Post Worst Quarterly Performance in Over 2 Years
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza 2022: Launch today! Check key highlights; live streaming link here
- Nothing Phone 1 confirmed to come with Snapdragon 778G+ SoC on July 12 - Know more
- Ratnamani Metals bonus share: Stock jumps 15%, hits 52-week high ahead of record date
AIIMS, Patna Recruitment 2019: Walk-In for Senior Resident and Junior Resident Posts
AIIMS, Patna Recruitment 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident and Junior Resident in Paediatric Surgery Department. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 16 May 2019. The eligible candidates are requested to report to Committee Room, College Building, AIIMS, Patnaat 10:OO AM positively on the date of interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and one passport size color photograph in AIIMS, Patna.
AIIMS has invited applications for appointment of the post of senior resident on adhoc basis for 89 days through walk in interview. It will be held in Committee Room, College Building, AIIMS, Patna as per schedule and breakup of vacancies.
AIIMS, Patna Recruitment 2019: Important Date
Walk-In-Interview Date: 16 May 2019
AIIMS, Patna Vacancy Details
1. Senior Resident – 4 Posts
2. Junior Resident – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident and Junior Resident Posts
AIIMS, Patna Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualification:
1. Senior Resident – Post graduate degree MS or equivalent (General surgery).
2. Junior Resident – MBBS degree from MCI recognized university or equivalent.
Required documents: They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the foIIowing relevant documents duly attested:
(a) Certificate of Date of Birth
(b) Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
(c) MBBS passed Certificate
(d) MBBS Attempt Certificat
(e) Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/ State Medical Council
(f) NOC from the present employer (if employed)
(g) MD/MS/MCh degree certificate
AIIMS, Patna Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
The maximum age limit as per the notification is 37 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms).
The interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 16 May 2019 in Committee Room, College Building, AIIMS, Patna along with the documents. The application form for the post will be provided at the venue on the date of interview, as per the notification.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.