7th Pay commission latest news today: Get massive pay, great career in this government; start here
7th Pay commission latest news today: Government jobs are most prestigious and what is more they also offer massive pay scales. Also, the jobs are guaranteed for life and the government also ensures a financially very comfortable retirement later on.
7th Pay commission latest news today: Government jobs are most prestigious and what is more they also offer massive pay scales. Also, the jobs are guaranteed for life and the government also ensures a financially very comfortable retirement later on. Nothing comparable exists in private sector. So, whenever a new job is announced by government, people rush to apply. You can do so too as UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has invited applications for various vacancies. The pay will be on basis of 7th Pay Commission pay matrix (7th CPC). The recruitment includes selection of Senior Account Officer, Assistant Account Officer, Private Secretary, Section Officer and ASO posts. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts at UIDAI, Chandigarh regional office before September 15.
The initial period of deputation shall be for three years extendable by a further period of two years as per Department of Personnel & Training. While the maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
Here are the details of the posts available in UIDAI as well as 7th Pay Commission pay matrix levels:
1. Senior Account Officer: 1 post (pay scale Rs 15600-39100 + 5400 7th Pay Commission Pay matrix level-10).
2. Assistant Account Officer: 1 post (Pay Scale Rs 9300-34800 + 4800 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix level-8).
3. Private Secretary: 3 posts (Pay Scale Rs 9300-34800 + 4800 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix level-8).
4. Section Officer: 1 post (Pay Scale Rs 9300-34800 + 4800 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix level-8).
5. ASO: 2 post (pay scale Rs 9300-34800 + 4200 7th Pay Commission pay matrix level-6).
1. Senior Accounts Officer: Knowledge or experience in working on Tally or any other accounting software.
2. Assistant Account Officer: Knowledge or experience in working on Tally or any other accounting software.
3. Private Secretary: Good Stenographic and Typing Skills. Proficiency in handling computers with excellent computer skills.
4. Section Officer: Two years experience in Finance/Accounts/Administration/Legal/Establishment/Human Resources/Budgeting/ Vigilance/procurement/planning and policy/Technical matters/implementation of Govt. schemes etc. Excellent noting/drafting Proficiency in handling computers with Excellent Computer skills.
5. ASO: Excellent noting drafting, typing skills, Proficiency in handling computers with excellent computer skills. Experience in handling cash, Finance/ Accounts/Administration/ HR establishment matters/legal/ budget policy matters/implementation of government schemes, etc.
List of documents to be sent
1. Application in prescribed proforma Annexure-I.
2. Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority.
3. Statement giving detail of Major/Minor penalties imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years (Annexure-ll).
4. Vigilance Clearance/lntegrity Certificate (Annexure-ll).
5. Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level olf Under
Secretary or equivalent.
The eligible candidates for the posts can visit UIDAI's official website https://udiai.gov.in/about-uidai/work-with-uidai.html for more information. There is also an option to fill the online form here. All these posts are to be filled on the basis of deputation, therefore only the candidates working in government departments can apply for these posts in UIDAI.
The applications of suitable and eligible candidates complete in all respect, in the prescribed format (Annexure-l) along with documents should be sent to Deputy Director (Admn), Unique identification Authority of India (UlDAl), Regional Office, SCO-139-141, Chandigarh -160017. The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 16th September,2019.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.