7th pay commission latest jobs news: Pay Rs 29,200; Clerk cum typist vacancies open - Check eligibility, how to apply, more
7th pay commission latest jobs news: The Western Railway has issued a recruitment notification inviting applications for Senior Clerk cum Typist posts.
7th pay commission latest jobs news: The Western Railway has issued a recruitment notification inviting applications for Senior Clerk cum Typist posts. The 7th Pay Commission recommendation based salary on offer starts from Rs 29,200, and falls under the 7th CPC Level-5 segment. The last date for submission of the application form is October 15, 2019. The applicants should apply through the prescribed format before the last date of application submission.
The applicants should go through the official notification before applying for the positions of Senior Clerk cum Typist to make sure that they have all the requisite educational qualification and experience. They have to follow instructions given in the official notification while applying for these posts. Otherwise, their application may be rejected. The candidates are adviced to submit Online Application much before the closing date to avoid a last-minute rush.
Watch Zee Business LIVE TV here:
Railway recruitment 2019: Vacancy details:
Senior Clerk cum Typist Posts (GDCE): 99 posts
The candidates should hold a Degree from any recognised university or equivalent. They should posses typing proficiency in English /Hindi on computer.
The applicants should be between 18 years and 42 years as of January 1, 2020. There is 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates, and 3 years for OBC candidates.
7th Pay Commission Pay scale:
Pay Scale starts from Rs 29,200, 7th CPC Level-5.
STEPS TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION:
1. Visit the Western Railway website - rrc-wr.com
2. Click on the “ONLINE/E-APPPLICATION” link.
3. Click on the “New Registration” link.
4. Fill in the basic details - Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Community, e-mail, address and Mobile number. On submission of required details an e-mail will be
received in the registered e-mail ID. Open inbox of your registered e-mail and click on the link received to proceed further.
5. Login using the Registration number and password sent in the e-mail.
6. Follow the instructions given and complete the registration process step-by-step.
7. Upload your scanned recent colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, upto
70kb, 100 DPI,ONLY JPEG format ) and scanned signature (of size 3.0 cm X 6.0
cm, up to 30kb size ONLY in JPEG format) as well as required documents.
8. The candidates are advised to take a printout of their application which is required to be produced at the time of document verification.