- Dalal Street Corner: Softening crude, FIIs turning net buyers allow market to close on high note; what should investors do on Th
- Gold Price Outlook: Yellow metal on slippery ground; experts give intraday trading strategy, outlook
- Will oil prices surge to $380 or slump to $45—What JP Morgan, CITI reports say?
- MF industry's asset base rises 14% to Rs 37.75 lakh cr in June quarter
- TVS Motor drives in new bike 'Ronin' priced at Rs 1.49 lakh
10 firms to lay foundation stone for their plants in June, says Tamil Nadu CM K Palaniswami
Palaniswami said that at the Global Investors Meet held here in January Memorandums of Understanding (MoU) were signed with 304 companies involving an investment of Rs 300,431 crore.
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister K. Palaniswami on Wednesday said foundation stones for 10 new industries will be laid in June, creating employment opportunities for the youth in the state.
Speaking to reporters in Thoothukudi, Palaniswami said that at the Global Investors Meet held here in January Memorandums of Understanding (MoU) were signed with 304 companies involving an investment of Rs 300,431 crore.
"As per the invitation to us, 10 companies who had signed the MoUs will be laying the foundation stone for their factories," he said.
The Chief Minister said Tamil Nadu youth are employed across the country because of their talent.
Talking about the Election Commission being an independent body, he said that fearing defeat at the polls, the opposition parties are spreading wrong messages about the poll body.
The ruling AIADMK's Joint Coordinator, Palaniswami said the party continues to rule the state, winning the by-elections in the 22 Assembly constituencies.
He said DMK President M.K. Stalin's dream of becoming the Chief Minister will not come true.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.