TN SSLC Result 2020 Date: Tamil Nadu Class 10th Board Result can be declared soon at dge.tn.gov.in and tnresults.nic.in
TN SSLC Result 2020 Date: The Tamil Nadu Board is expected to declare the TN Class 10th Board Result 2020 this week.
TN SSLC Result 2020 Date: The Tamil Nadu Board is expected to declare the TN Class 10th Board Result 2020 this week. The Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE), Tamil Nadu Government is expected to declare the TN SSLC Class 10th Result 2020 this week itself and it is more than half-way through. However, Tamil Nadu Board is yet to make any official statement in this regard. State education minister KA Sengottaiyan said that all steps are being taken to provide the results of Class 10 exams at the earliest.
Where to check Tamil Nadu Class 10th Board Result 2020 online
After the declaration of Tamil Nadu Class 10th Board Result 2020, students who appeared in the Class 10th Exam can check their score card online by logging in at dge.tn.gov.in. Thee can also check their TN SSLC Result 2020 online by logging in at other websites — tnresults.nic.in and dge.tn.nic.in.
See Zee Business Live TV streaming below:
In 2019, Tamil Nadu Class 10th Board Results were declared on 29th April but due to the Coronavirus spread, this year results have got delayed due to problems faced during the evaluation process. In fact, in June 2020, Tamil Nadu government had announced cancellation of Class 10th board exams due to COVID-19.
Students will therefore be promoted as per their quarterly and half-yearly exams. The Class 10 exams were scheduled to be conducted between 15 and 26 June.
As per the new process, 80 per cent marks will be evaluated based on students' performance in quarterly and half-yearly examinations. The remaining 20 per cent will be based on attendance.
How to check Tamil Nadu Class 10 results 2020 online
Those students who appeared in Tamil Nadu Class 10th Board exam 2020 can check their results online. for that they will have to log in at the above-mentioned websites and follow some simple steps. Here is the step by step guide:
1] Log in at Tamil Nadu board official website- tnresults.nic.in;
2] Click at 'SSLC Exam 2020 Results' on the home page;
3] Enter roll number/registration number and date-of-birth;
4] Your result, subject-wise marks and total score will appear on the screen.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.