- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- COVID-19: India recorded 3,33,533 new coronavirus cases, active cases increase to 21,87,205
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Jayanti: President, Prime Minister pay tribute to the national hero, Bose's hologram statue at India
- FabIndia plans to raise up to Rs 4,000 crore through IPO - Top 10 things investors must know
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
NEET 2021: Admit cards to be RELEASED SOON at ntaneet.nic.in - Check here for exam date, question pattern, NEGATIVE MARKING scheme and MORE
The NEET 2021 admit cards will be released three days before the exam. Now, as the NEET 2021 exam is slated to take place on September 12, 2021, it is expected that the admit cards will be released on September 9, 2021.
NEET 2021 Admit Card Release Date: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to release NEET 2021 admit cards soon. The NEET 2021 candidates can download their admit cards after they are released form the official website of NEET at ntaneet.nic.in.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The NEET UG 2021 is scheduled to take place on September 12, 2021, in pen and paper mode. It has to be noted that the NTA has released the exam city centres of the NEET UG 2021 candidates. The NTA will conduct NEET UG 2021 Exam at different centres located in 202 cities on September 12, 2021, from 2 PM to 5 PM. The NEET 2021 candidates must check and download the exam city intimation slip by using their application number and date of birth.
As per the Information Bulletin, the NEET 2021 admit cards will be released three days before the exam. Now, as the NEET 2021 exam is slated to take place on September 12, 2021, it is expected that the admit cards will be released on September 9, 2021.
The NEET 2021 candidates must note that the NEET question paper will consist of questions from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. The total marks will be 720. The candidates must note that for each correct answer, the candidate will be awarded four marks. For each incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted from the score. No marks will be awarded for a question which is not attempted or unanswered. In case, a question is ignored or dropped, all candidates will be awarded four marks for that question, irrespective of the fact whether the candidate has attempted it or not.
The NEET UG 2021 candidates must also note that the NTA has released instructions regarding how to fill in OMR sheets. While filling the OMR sheets, the candidates must keep these pointers in minds:
1) Specific spaces or boxes are provided in the OMR sheets to fill the required information like Roll Number, Test Booklet No. and Test Booklet Code. The candidates must not write anything else on the OMR sheets and refrain from using any specific symbol or sign. This can lead to the rejection of the OMR Sheet.
2) The candidates must not fill in more than one option for any of the questions because there is only one answer.
3) In case of any discrepancy for a particular language, only the English version will be considered as the final version
4) One must make sure that the CODE printed on the OMR Answer Sheet is the same as that on the Test Booklet
The NEET UG 2021 candidates must check the official NTA website at nta.nic.in and the NEET website at ntaneet.nic.in for any updates on the exam.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.