ICSE CBSE Board Exam 2021: Top 5 exam tips for ICSE CBSE board exam students
ICSE CBSE Board Exam 2021: The board exams of class 10 and class 12 are landmark events in the lives of students. There is a lot of anticipation, anxiety and stress among the students regarding their board exams.
ICSE CBSE Board Exam 2021: The board exams of class 10 and class 12 are landmark events in the lives of students. There is a lot of anticipation, anxiety and stress among the students regarding their board exams. This year, there is going to be an additional challenge for the CBSE and ICSE class 10 and class12 students who are appearing for their board exams because after a prolonged period of education in digital platform as the students will appear for their board exams in the offline mode.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Recently, the CISCE has announced the date sheets for the board exams for class 10 and class 12. The CBSE had declared the schedule for the class 10 and class 12 board exams earlier. Both the CBSE and ICSE exams will begin from the month of May and will continue till June.
As per an india.com report, the following tips can help a candidate to perform better in the upcoming board exams. They are as follows:
1) Time Management - Utilization of time before the board exams is very important. One should allot time for all subjects. For doing this, preparing a timetable often helps. Apart from study, time should be devoted to sleeping and leisure as well. One should try to follow the timetable to ensure better preparation and subsequently better result. Waking up early in the morning and studying may help in better concentration.
2) Write and study - Writing always helps to remember the topics better. It also helps in better understanding of the subjects. Preparing cue cards for various subjects, practice sheets and subject notes will definitely help in better preparation of the subjects.
3) Revise all subjects regularly - In order to stay updated with the exam preparations, time should be allotted to every subject regularly. All subjects should be revised on a daily basis so that the subject does not become unknown.
4) Connect with teachers in case of a doubt - Connect with your teachers online to clear the doubts.
5) Breaks between studies - Often studying for long hours does not help. Short breaks between studies are often refreshing. This is also very useful for better concentration.
The tips may come in handy with the candidates. Following them may reduce the stress of the students and help them to prepare better.
All the best candidates!
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.