- Budget 2022: Will there be more farm loan waivers or enhance in 80C limit in taxation? Here are expectations from 12 sectors
- Budget My Pick: Sharda Cropchem stock is a top buy with 1-year view for analyst Siddharth Sedani; 30% upside expected
- Zee Business news gets Transport Minister's stamp of approval; Nitin Gadkari drafts notification to make 6 airbags mandatory in
- First Electric Bus in Delhi: CM Arvind Kejriwal flags off electric buses today; to introduce 300 e-buses by April
- TCS buyback ki Pathshala: Should you tender shares, process and more—Anil Singhvi answers these 17 questions that investor needs
Goa Board Class 10, 12 exams 2021 Date: Examinations to be held in April-May; Subject-wise time-table on January 15
Goa Board Class 10, 12 exams 2021 Date: As new Covid 91 cases continue to pour in, various states and Union Territories are struggling to hold annual board exams in their respective states and UTs.
Goa Board Class 10, 12 exams 2021 Date: As new Covid 91 cases continue to pour in, various states and Union Territories are struggling to hold annual board exams in their respective states and UTs. Most of the states and even Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) are yet to finalize dates for board exams 2021. Amid all these, worst sufferers are the students who have to prepare for their examinations with no clarity on their exam schedule. However, certain states have made headway on this front. Latest to announce Goa Board Class 10, 12 exams 2021 dates is Goa.
Pramod Sawant-led Goa government has decided to hold Goa Board Class 10 and 12 exams 2021 in April May, said a PTI report.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) and Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exams will be held in April-May 2021, the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary announced on Thursday.
Board Chairman Ramakrishna Samant told reporters that the state government has approved the proposal to conduct the Goa Board Class 10, 12 exams 2021 in April and May next year.
Practical examination for HSSC would be held from April 1 to April 24, while written exam would be held from April 26 to May 15, he said.
The practical examination for SSC will be held from April 5 to April 30 and written exam from May 13 to May 31.
Subject-wise time-table will be notified by January 15, 2021, he said.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.