CBSE latest news for class 12 2021 board, practical exams: Update on internal assessments, online mode marks upload, project
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has asked the schools to conduct all the pending practicals or internal assessments in online mode and upload marks.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has asked the schools to conduct all the pending practicals or internal assessments in online mode and upload marks. In a circular issued to the schools, CBSE has highlighted few points and asked all the schools to follow the rules.
"It has been observed that some schools have not been able to complete the school-based assessments in various subjects due to the pandemic," CBSE has mentioned in a circular.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Earlier, the date to upload the school-based assessment (Internal Assessment/ Practical/ Project) of the Class 12 Board was June 11, 2021. But, now CBSE has asked the schools to upload marks latest by June 28, 2021.
1) In subjects where an external examiner has not been appointed, the concerned school teacher of the subject will conduct the internal assessment based on the instructions given in Curriculum in an online mode and upload the marks awarded at the link provided by the Board.
2) For the conduct of a Practical Exam or project evaluation where External Examiners are appointed by CBSE, the external examiner will decide the date of examination in consultation with internal examiners and take viva Voce through online mode.
3) The list of subjects and the breakup of marks for theory and practical, duration of examinations, and whether an external examiner will be appointed by CBSE or not is available at the CBSE site.
4) Internal examiner will share the date of examination with students preferably well in advance and on the date of exam, share the link online meeting with the External Examiner and students. The conduct of the assessment will be as per the norms given in the curriculum.
5) Immediately on completion of the conduct of the examination, the marks will be uploaded on the link provided by the Board. While uploading marks, it will be ensured that correct marks are uploaded as no correction in the marks once uploaded will be allowed subsequently. Both the Examiners should keep in mind that the marks allotted should not bunch towards the maximum marks which are highly unlikely in view of diverse levels of students.
6) Internal Examiners will take an on-screen photograph of each student during viva voce and for school records. This photograph should the picture of internal Examiner, External Examiner and the student or recording of the entire session could be kept. However, the policy of uploading the group photo has been suspended due to the pandemic.
7) Schools should strictly follow all the COVID protocols while conducting school-based assessments.
8) Teachers appointed as External Examiners shall accept the duty and complete the assignment within the extended timelines.
9) No extension of the last date for uploading marks which is June 28 will be done. Thus, schools are advised to complete all evaluation before June 28 and upload the marks meticulously.
10) The policy for the conduct of practical/ project/ internal assessment component for private candidates registered for the 2021 Class 12 exams will be declared soon.
11) Rest of the conditions will remain the same as communicated in the earlier notification on February 11, 2021.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.