CBSE Class 10, Class 12 date sheet revised—check new time table, instructions here
CBSE exam 2021 revised date sheet: The Central Board of Secondary Education has revised CBSE Class 10, Class 12 date sheet on Friday, March 5
CBSE exam 2021 revised date sheet: The Central Board of Secondary Education has revised CBSE Class 10, Class 12 date sheet on Friday, March 5. Students appearing for CBSE Class 10, Class 12 exams 2021 can check detailed time table on cbse.gov.in. CBSE Class 10, Class 12 students are advised to go the link cbse.gov.in and click on the 'new website' option and look for link "Revised Date Sheet for Board Examination 2021 | Class Xth | Class XIIth - 05/03/2021" on the homepage. It will be available on both 'Latest@ CBSE and IN Focus' sections.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
As per CBSE schedule, Class 12 exam would be conducted in two shifts on 4 days. Also, the second shift would be from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. The exams would begin on May 4, 2021 and end on June 14th, 2021 for class 12. Class 10 Board Exams are ending on June 7, 2021. Results for both the classes are expected by July 15.
Here are the instructions mentioned by CBSE for Class 10, Class 12 exams 2021 :
1. The CBSE has mentioned the duration of time for each paper in the Date-Sheet.
2. However, duration of time for each subject/paper as given on the question paper be followed meticulously.
3. Answer books would be distributed to candidates between 10.00 AM–10.15 AM.
4. Candidates would write their particulars on the answer book.
5. Particulars shall be checked and signed by Assistant Superintendent(s).
6. Question paper will be distributed at 10.15 AM.
7. From 10.15 AM–10.30 AM (15 minutes), candidates shall read the question paper.
8. Candidates would plan proper strategy to write the answers.
9. At 10.30 AM candidates will start writing the answers.
10.No enquiries about date of declaration of result shall be attended to.
11.For updates, please visit www.cbse.nic.in
Candidates can also click on direct link to get CBSE Class 10, Class 12 revised datesheet here
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.